Saturday, May 2, 2009

wat happen?

yday around 1140pm, my blockmate inform me by msn , she told me juz nw when she bek fr outside she saw a dark skin, tall and thin de indian guy appear in my block and walked slowly 2 upstair, that indian guy wearing black clothes, he look young age around 20++ oni, like a student. she say jz nw she jz saw his background cant saw his face, that time she vy scared so quickly close her room door n lock it . Who is dat??? is too late ady, Y he entry gal block n walk 2 uptair??? He cum find his gf ??? But my block had no more indian gal ler! oh my god!!!! after my fren told me he walked 2 upstair i realy vy afraid coz i stay upstair de, mean mayb that time he stand outside my room! oh No... lucky that time i din go toilet o open door lo if not mayb he into my room n dunno wat wil happen lor!!! (-.-'') scare la wei .........

that time my heartbeat vy fast really scare dunno wan find who 2 acc me, coz so ngam 2day my next room fren bek hometown jor, haiz.... then i sms,facebook n msn tell other fren 2 knw about this 2 decrease my afraid ,bt all of them oso cant help me do anything jz ask me b more careful n rmb lock door. thx all fren concern me oh! i appreciate it ....
one of my fren so cute, he comfort me by saying : dun worry la, mayb that indian guy jz go find his gf do sumthing then wil go out le, no nid scare la!!!hahaha .... my fren so creative hor .... ^^

After that around 12++am, i heard got footstep sound n got ppl open door de sound, after i comfirm that is my in front room malay gal open her door,then i oni quickly open my door 2 ask them whether they knw about this ont. she tell me she baru tahu coz she receive msg fr her fren who r stay other block, her other block fren msg her they oso got saw that indian guy appear there around 1130pm jz nw. walao!!! this indian guy so brave, he nt oni entry my block bt oso entry other gal block too, really vy dangerous ler!!! act wat he wan 2 do ??? stealing? peeping? rape? or other???


I stil rmb last time i got bought 'fang lang qi' fr my fren , ydau i realy nid it but i 4get where i put ady, haizzzz. if i got 'fang lang qi' i wil feel more safe when going 2 toilet , when i saw that indian guy atleast i cn spray his eyes ma, but 'fang lang qi' where r u? geram betul !!!! nvm lo, i terpaksa tahan my pee until tmr morning coz really dun dare go toilet ady . so pity !!!

After my fren knw about this case, he help me go report ukm guide ady, really thx my fren!!! after make a report i oso feel more assured le, atleast they knw about gt this case happen in my collage then they wil cum roda at midnite gua. hostel really vy dangerous la, so many case happen de , last time ada pencuri ,sex maniac , orang minyak ......
i wan move out la !!!!!!!!!!!!




7 comments:

  1. which college your stay? sound like dangerous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolej Ibrahim Yaakub lor ... :(
    scary collage ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... should call me ma but u havta wait 5 hours for me to reach there :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. happyboy: if wait u cum, dunno wat wil happen le, aiyo ....

    chloe: yup, next sem i wil move out le, atleast stay outside in one house better than nw stay in single room lo ... u ler? stay outside ady?

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiti so scary.. i oso scared ler..

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, u r guy ,scare wat lar?

    ReplyDelete