Friday, March 27, 2009

Summer Snow NTLP XII



Finally Summer Snow NTLP XII was over.
..
a very nice performance,
although nid 2 spend RM8 for this live show,

act abit expensive ( many of my fren oso say like that),

but is quite satisfy de la...
lucky din make me disappointed,
got a lots nice song in different style jz like romance, rock, soft ....
i got saw my fren perform on the stage,
feel proud about them,
they cn sing vy well, dance vy well, play guitar vy well, talk vy well....



but i abit disappointed coz my cuties fren din b the MC,
he is the funny guy who appear in the video about silent phone 1,
still rmb last yr he was the one MC in the NTLN,
he make me laugh whole nite there,

but this yr although without him,

the three MC oso do it vy well,
if plus him i think will lagi bagus lor...^^




for me, i think this yr is better than last yr,
song n dance oso nice than last yr,
my fren fr other Uni (UNITEN)oso praise yday performance vy nice,

really proud about them ...

hope next yr will be more n more better .....

i sure will go support again ... ^^

2 comments: