Tuesday, February 10, 2009

About Myself

Hey, this is my homepage, so I have to say something about myself. Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with. Let me give a try to see what kind of image you have about me through my self-description. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different. :)

My name is Ang Poh Lee, you can call me PoLLy. I’m a girl and I was born on 22 september 1987 in Malaysia. I lived in Nibong Tebal, Penang which is a small town but there have a lot sweet memory since i still small. My family have seven members including me. I have two elder brothers and two elder sisters. Both of my brothers and sisters already work and leave me still study. I’m study in UKM second year student and taking bachelor degree from UkM of Mass Communication. I will graduate on year of 2010.

Actually I just a simple person and I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many thing i like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read novels, i like to write, i like to think, i like to dream and I also like to talk and listen music. My ambition is become a famous DJ so i will try my best to communicate with people around me and also will read more book about the skill of communication. Hope that my ambition will be come true.

Beside that, i like to see the sunrise in the morning, i like to the moonlight at night. I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean, because it will release my stress and make me feel relax. I also like to count stars from the sky when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like to sleep early and to get up late. Sometime i like to be alone to thinking something or doing my assignment, but sometime i like to be surrounded by people. Because I like to shopping so i like to wear comfortable shoes and i like to eat delicious food. I like good book and romantic movie so when I free i will stay in my room to watch movie or reading book. I hope my country’s peace, everyone will healthy and happiness. I like land and nature so i like village more than city, because village air is more fresh than city.

No comments:

Post a Comment