Sunday, February 15, 2009

Piggy


Walao... It's awesome.... 3pm i oni wake up from my lovely bed.... mayb yday i sleep too late gua since yday i chatting wif a cutie fren ... :) most of my fren oso knw my behaviour, sleep is the most important thing in my life, if u gv me choice 2 eat or sleep i sure 100% choose 2 sleep. One day 24hours but i will spend 12hours to slepping, except monday and thursday coz this two day gt 8am class so i terpaksa wake up early to attented the class ....
I really like 2 sleep, if i not enuf time 2 sleep my mood will b down no mood 2 do anything....but i really hope i cn change such behavior!!! As a normal person, sleep 8hours was enuf ady so i wan be myself sleep 8hours 4 one day coz sleep too long time is quite waste time de ....
PoLLY: kenot be piggy but be smart gal .... kekeke ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment