Thursday, February 12, 2009

I want be more confident


I hate Thursday coz thursday class was non stop from 8am till 2pm, oh my god.... really no time 2 having my braekfast and lunch too. 2day morning 7++am i wake up after drinking milo then i going 2 my class wif my ex roomate. When entry class lecture is ady there, when he stay kuliah i start feel so sleepy....haiz... mayb is yday i slept late gua ...
after finish 1st class we change to another class room to waiting 4 my second class which was a funny class - kewartawanan siaran, our lecture said when attended this class must wear vy well and oso cn make up, hahaha .... i was not enuf time to make up la since i alwes wake up late n rush to my class... hehehe but any way, for thurday class i will wear more abit better than other day class. coz this class is touch about hw 2 be a broadcasting journalist (BJ)so our impression is vy important.
In this class i cn pay fully attention mayb is bcoz her sound is loud, she oso will gv some funny joke when kuliah, so this class was not too boring than other class. In 2day class, lecture said if want to be a sucessful BJ the 1st step is we must confident ourself, brave to speak out! Yup, that's rite, confident is the most important's role in our life.
I want be more confident!!!!!!!!! wat should i do from now? I think the most important thing is I must believe in myself , the 1st step is i need to believe myself then take a deep breath and take a can do attitude at all time. Beside than, i oso will try 2 accept compliments from my fren, i will accept it graciously and I'll seem as if I'm draw praise and admiration on a regular basis from all around me. "If u think u can then u can" .... :)
So, start 2day i want be more confident coz the most pretty gal in the word is who confident by herself so much............
PoLLY : jia you jia you .......

No comments:

Post a Comment