Friday, February 13, 2009

who want buy flower ya???


Who want buy flower wor .... Lelong lelong X10000 ............hehehe
wat happen 2 me wor??? Erm, act is i got sell flower lor since tmr is Valentine's day.... i seem like so pity hor, ppl go dating but i go sell flower pula ... kesiannya............ :(
Since tmr is a important day for all couple but 4 me jz a normal day coz me are single here. No ppl date me here so i jz folo my fren (all still single) go other collage 2 sell flower and cn earn sum money too.... no bad ma ... hehehe but this is my 1st time sell flower when valentine, dunno wat will happen by tmr ler, feel so funny, dunno will gr ppl help me buy the flower ont....
2nite i will go my uniten fren's house 2 help them pack the flower n prepare 4 tmr... i ask them this business really cn do ar? they are vy confident n answer me: i comfirm tmr sure will sell out all flower.... wah, they so confident hor although this is the 1st time they do this kind of business. hahaha.....
For me, i think i will go play more than sell flower gua... so hope tmr i cn enjoy it and happy valentine to everybody .... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment