Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Worry and worry ...

Haiz... i spend a lot time on the journal but still not really understand the content.Nvm, i jz done wat i understand i think is enuf ady ... coz i ady try my best!!!! Ok, juz 4get about the journal, i wan rest awhile coz i ady spend my whole afternoon on the worst journal!!!!
Relax.... take a fresh breath, Erm..... feel more better ady .... hehehe
Recently my mood no very good, i alwes thinking a lot thing. worry about my assigment, worry about my poster, this really make me stress about the poster since 2day morning when i had a discussion wif my coursemate i heard that some of them ady finish done the poster!!! They are so fast, coz i still hvnt start do yet so this really really make me tension. haiz, i dunno how to start the 1st step for my 1st poster coz i nvr do poster b4. huhuhuhu........ another assigment which i worry is the kewartawanan siaran, we need to make a news juz like CNN or Bernama, although we ady done the proposal and will present by this friday but i also abit worry lecture not very satisfied our group proposal. Hope this friday we will done very well.
Recently i also got some problem make me feel uncomfortable, and also very pek cheh. Before CNY i said to myself i will settle it after CNY but nw CNY is ady finish but the problem still here... pekcheh lar................. :( The thing i most hate is choose, juz like exam i more like essay than objective coz i really hate to choose answer, and the prob is when i choose A the right answer sure is B, although u gv me 50:50 finally i also will choose the wrong answer! that's why i hate to choose and make a decision. So how, in our life we got a lot thing need to make decision....:(
I dunno which one is more suitable for me, when i ask fren how ? they oni will gv me their opinion but the last decision is on my hand, they alwes remind me must choose good good arh.... Aduh .......I think who also cant help me oni the god will help me gua. :)
PoLLy ... u must think nice nice and choose good good arh .... wish me good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment