Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tired

Yeah ........ finally i finish my media global slide and the script of new and tmr will pass out 2 our lec gv comment, hope she wil approve la. Really tired lah!!! MY eyes vy pain since watch the screen few hours. haiz... tmr gt a discussion then gt two tuitrial til 5pm. after 5pm nid go taman tenaga 2 meet the house owner coz start next sem me n my fren will move to there. Dunno tmr gt ppl acc me go discuss wif the house owner ont, seem like they nt vy concern about the house 1. haiz.... really tired ady!!!! :(
2day mood nt vy good .... gd nite zzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. ei? u gt blog too?? hahaha.. i also hav.. free free go comment.. drop some craps oso can..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, act jz start by this month... c a lot of my fren gt blog so i oso create a new blog too ... hehee ^^

    ReplyDelete