Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Headache


This Media Global assigment really make me feel headache!!!! Actually i not very sure what lecture ask us to do about this journal title, the journal title is " International Broadcasting", Inside this journal is more talk about the history of International Broadcasting jz like wat propaganda radio and the world wars, world war II, cold war radio, cold war propaganda ...... haiz, i read ady but still blur blur dunno wat is talking about in this journal... Really make me confusing n oso quite complicated!!! I read n read but still dunno how to do the 1st slide... huhuhuhu........ tmr nid to pass to my other group member le, so stress!!!!:(
OK, i will try my best to understand it and try to goreng n goreng i think should be ok de gua ....
PoLLy ... Gambatte kidasai !!! yeah ......

No comments:

Post a Comment